Thursday, April 12, 2007

Let's get started!

Many thanks to Jay for setting up this blog and to Felicia for suggesting it in the first place. Here's a first entry to get us started! We leave in just four days and the excitement is building. Tomorrow, Friday April 13, we'll have a blessing for the journey during BCC's evening services. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Jay said...

I'm so excited about this trip and will be with you in spirit. Perhaps you can share your itinerary with those of us not traveling with you?

Bruce said...

Hello All...

Although many of us will be traveling together on the same flights, others including myself will be coming in separately.

I will everyone a safe journey and I look forward to meeting you in Israel.

Bruce

Larry Nathenson said...

This is a first for me, I've never posted to a blog before (yes, I admit I'm way behind the times). This is my second trip to Israel and I can't wait to go and especially to share it with some of my BCC family. Larry Nathenson